1. Contact our customer service to request for a Return Authorization Number (RMA) via e-mail Support@Gencase.com.
Please provide the following information when requesting for an RMA:
- Order Number
- Item Being Returned
- Reason for the Return
- Specify whether you want Refund, Exchange, or Replacement
- Phone Model for troubleshooting
2. Our customer service representatives will then issue an RMA Number for your request.
3. Clearly write the RMA Number on the outside of the package as all packages returned without an authorized RMA number will be refused.
4. Ship to the following address:
PO BOX 92725
City of Industry, CA 91715
5. Replacement orders will be shipped out within 5-10 business days after the returned package has been received.
6. Returns for refund will be processed 5-10 business days after receipt of the return.
7. Refunds will be made through the original payment method.
NOTE: While we do our best to expedite the refund process as much as possible, different credit institutions and banks have various time frames for posting funds to the statement of the account holder. On average, this process takes 2 to 10 business days from the time that the refund has been initially posted from our system.